Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 150) Crackle nail polish

Blogging for a few months and never showed a crackle nail polish.
The big hype is over and it's on its return.
However, this is probably one of the easiest nail art that exists.
Today we went to an amusement park (called the Efteling).
And I'm tired and just want to go to bed.
Perfect day for a blogpost about crackle nail polish I think.

Crackle nail polish is available in many colors and from many different brands.
When you think about it, it is a brilliant concept. You paint it on, it cracks and you see the color that's underneath.
Crackle nail polish is perfect to use for the easy and fast nail art but what I especially like about it: You have to go out, but are wearing chipped nails...HELP...
NO! Just paint some crackle nail polish over it and...You're good to go!

I only own a silver crackle nail polish and I think this needs a dark background.
Yesterday I did some black nails, so I wanted something different for today.
I took my favourite colour and topcoated it matte:

W.I.C. by Herome Limited Edition Magical India - Jaipur + Miss Sporty - Check matte

When this dried, I simply applied the crackle nail polish:
Essence nail art cracking top coat - 04 Crack me! silver

I'm not really a fan. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment