Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 280) Jasper transfer foil

With my last order I decided to make it a round number and therefore Jasper transfer foil also got a chance ;D
 
This is what it looks like:
 
 
It actually transfers the same way on the nail but I think my nail picture doesn't do it justice.
It's a mix of silver, bronze and browns.
Perfect for fall!!!
Earlier this day I almost had a perfect transfer but didn't have time to take pictures.
I hadn't applied any topcoat so when I came to taking pictures I already had some tip wear (which is not odd with transfer foil).
I decided to paint the tips in a bronze because I didn't want to do the mani again.
 
 
Some parts are so shiny you can see yourself in it.
Because I want this mani to last till tomorrow I decided to use a topcoat...mostly not recommended by transfer foils.
But this time it made al tiny cracks in it which I kinda like...it gives a sort of tree bark look.
 

2 comments:

  1. WOw! Even if it's just a french manicure style, it's absolutely amazing! I love the shines and mirror like reflection it has! Plus the tip wear would have been a blessing as I really love how you paired it with the bronze nail colour! Simple and elegant! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I thought it looked better without the tips in bronze. Even my hubby loved it! And he usually doesn't pay any attention to my nails anymore hahaha

      Delete