Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 287) Dry marbled nails

I'm going to be honest with you:
Today I wanted to do a fast and easy nail art...and I did it!
I chose to use the dry marbling technique.
I started of with an opaque white base color and let it dry completely (I used a topcoat to speed up the process).
Then I applied blobs of polishes on the nail and used a dottingtool to swirl it.
For each nail I used white and black and one of the following colors: dark green, dark red, dark purple and dark blue.
It became messy art but I like it!!

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the marbly effects ^.^ The purple one is my favourite it kinda looked like purple ink mixed with milk. Hehe! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need breakfast?! Hahahaha, thanks again!

      Delete
  2. Love it! I still have to try this technique :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know! It's so easy and fun! Thank you!

      Delete