Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 289) Nail art Pink Ribbon beads

Today a day with much inspiration but just not lucky hands ;D
No really, everything I created was a total mess and looked like it was created by my 2 year old daughter...No, she would have done an even better job :(
After several attempts I got frustrated and decided to take it really easy and the pictures aren't of high quality either.
I hope you'll forgive me!

As base color I used Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer Limited Edition Hip Trip C03 The Salmon Dance. A beautiful salmon colored polish with a pearly shine. I used 3 coats because I don't like tip see through.

 
After this I made a Pink Ribbon on the ring finger with pink beads.
I finished all the nails with a Catrice glitter topcoat
 
 
 
Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer 45 Kitch Me If You Can
 
A (not so rich) glitter topcoat existing of silver/holo micro glitter and pink hexagons.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh it's pretty! I have days like that too. When no matter how hard I try, things just aren't going right. It's always good to take a step back and breathe :) I actually think this nail art came up beautifully! Its like you stripped everything down to it's core, yet emphasized the delicateness and feminine side of a lady.

    Hehe, I prefer not to have my tips see through either. Especially if the colours are suppose to be opaque. Unless they are specifically jelly type. The pink glitters looks absolutely gorgeous! I have a similar one, but it lacks that small bits of glitters to make it better. I really think the beaded ribbon is absolutely lovely! I haven't made use of my beads yet, hopefully soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl. Your words make the most boring nail art look like a brilliant mani :D
      Thank you so much!

      Delete