Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 305) Sexy legs

This week's challenge is "sexy".
I probably want to think too far outside the box because in my opinion translating 'sexy' to nails is so difficult to do.
For example I think it's sexy to have long nails and have them decorated with delicate flowers or a subtile abstract. Even the old fashioned French manicure is still something I adore to see. Less is more!
But my hubby loves nails my size and in his opinion a French manicure is for prostitutes. According to him red is trashy and not classy and everything shaped different from round is for witches gnagna.
So glad he doesn't take his opinion outside our walls ;D

I finally decided to do something with stockings as sexy legs is something everybody can picture.
As an accent nail I painted a leg with stocking and a feather scarf swirled around it.
The other nails resemble stockings.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!! I would be at lost too given the theme 'sexy' so I think you did a wonderful job at this tackling this theme! :D Red and black is just sexy together!!! And that leggggggggg!! Omgosh XD!! You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you! The more I look at the leg the uglier it looks but the idea was good I think.

      Delete