Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 306) Colorful striping tape mani

I've seen some people in my circles buying striping tape.
I hate to use striping tape as part of the nail art itself...even with topcoat I can't seem to let it stay in place for more than a few hours.
But to use it as a tool for creating a beautiful nail art...it's just perfect!
Time to show you what you can do with the goodie.

Step 1) I started with a sponged base of metallics



Polishes used:
- Sephora Tomorrow, Detox! 72
- Etos Metallic dark blue
- Makemeup DCC XL Digital Color Cream F29
- Maybelline Forever Strong Pro 820 Winner takes it all!
- Maybelline Express Finish 250 Deep Violet




Step 2) Then I applied the striping tape. Actually with the beautiful base colors it doesn't really matter how you apply it. Any design is gorgeous IMAO.


Step 3) Apply black nail polish over the entire nail, including your striping tape.

Step 4) Remove striping tape and apply top coat

 


















4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I simply love how gorgeous those metallic colours seems to peek through the black! :D ♥

    ReplyDelete