Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 328) Nail art snowflakes

Today's nail art turned out to be one of my favorites so far.
I've started with a sponged gradient from dark blue to silver and even on its own it is already very pretty ♥

Polishes used:
- China Glaze 1200 Water you waiting for
- NYC 208 Pier 17
- Rimmel Cocktail Colour 130 Apple berry smoothie
- Essie Beyond Cozy

Then I used a striper brush and white polish to paint different kind of snowflakes.
Polish used:
- Claire's 60553 White

Hope you like it as much as I do!!!

 
 

3 comments:

  1. these snowflakes are gorgeous- I like them very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. parfait !!!! j'aime énormément tes flocons de neige !!!!!! j'ai eue du mal aussi a trouver comment en faire qui me plaisent ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You're amazing with a striping brush!

    ReplyDelete