Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day 355) Christmas nails with subtle 3D

This week's challenge is "3D Chrismas nails".

Although I like the 3D accessories on others, it's not really my thing.
I keep touching it and within a few minutes my mani is already ruined.

In the Netherlands we also have a saying: When you're acting normal, you're already acting weird enough.
Which means that over the top bling is considered to be more trashy than classy.
Not that I care :D but like I said it's just not really my thing...practical wise.

Therefore I've made some Christmas nails with subtle 3D


Thumb: Candy striped nail with nail piercing (star)
Index: Rudolph with rednose rhinestone
Middle: Christmas tree created with striping tape, star stud and beads (caviar)
Ring: Christmas wreath created with green velvet (flocking powder), beads and fabric bow
Pinky: Santa hat created with red velvet and rhinestone. Above Christmas lights with rhinestones.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I'm really happy with the outcome

      Delete
  2. Margriet that nail piercing is too cute! I can't wait to see what all you come up with for 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!!!
    Rudolph is soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! These are pure winners!! I love it so much!! You sure know how to rock Christmas inspiration and nail arts! This skittlette you did definitely proclaims boldly, Merry Christmas!! Btw, I am very curious with nail piercing. Did you drill them? Did they get caught with things around?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this one as well. Sure one of my favs!

      Yes. I drilled it. I don't get caught but I have to say that I'm protective of my nails and try to avoid any danger as much as possible hehehe
      But just like other 3D stuff it get's in my way very soon...keep touching it, putting it in my mouth etc.
      So within the day it's already removed

      Delete