Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day 360) 2014 Fireworks rockets

I'm planning to do a fireworks nail art later.
So fo today I chose to do a more abstract versio of rockets (fireworks).

I started with a nail art brush and white polish to make the outlines of the arrows.
This doesn't need to be perfect yet. But this way you can make sure the arrows run nice over all the nails.
Then I colored the arrows in with the same white.
After this I took a black polish to paint the rest of the nail.
Black goes easy over white so the black is used to make the arrows perfect.
Last I gave the arrows some different colors.
The white background makes them pop even more and if there is still some white on the outsides it gives the arrows a NEON lights effect.

Polishes used:
- Only You White French
- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer 39 Black To The Routes
- Bourjois 06 Adora-bleu
- Casuelle Neon nailpolish yellow
- Casuelle Neon nailpolish pink
- Bourjois 27 Green fizz



9 comments:

  1. so pretty! I love this colours on the black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. l love it so cute and not a new years eve nail art already seen hundred of times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's hard to be unique with New Year nails. Everywhere you find the same designs (nails, postcards, party flyers)

      Delete
  3. love this paste blue and green ! good idea for nail art dear ! have a nice weekend !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love those colors too. They actually dried out a lot and almost empty but can't just throw them away without replacement hahaha.
      Have a nice weekend too! ♥

      Delete
  4. doesnt matter.you still can use it for some lines or spots ,beautiful colors really !♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I'm seriously in awe at how clean your lines are! As with the other post, I love how beautifully the colours popped! :) Sooo eye catching! :D

    ReplyDelete