Sunday, July 13, 2014

I'm on vacation!

Last year I still managed to make a nail art each day for my challenge.
This year I'm not even taking my laptop with me.
The purpose of vacation is to really rest and have fun with my loved ones.
That's why this is my vacation notice :D

Feel free to read my content so far and please keep commenting as I will come back and catch up with everything at the beginning of August.
I hope you'll forgive me and stick around.

Love Margriet.

P.S. Perhaps I will post some haul pictures or holiday fun on IG and/or Facebook
 Instagram (@365daysofnailart)


On my nails: randomly sponged neon lacquers. 
Topped with a LED topcoat as I hope this mani will last the whole vacation ;D
The hand art is made with blacklight (UV-light) paint.

I also made a bracelet.
My first attempt at working with acrylic powder and liquid.
Except from the bands it's all nail related products that I've used:
- acrylic powder (white)
- acrylic liquid
- polish
- acrylic paint
- nail art rings (metal)


I'm going to dance my ass off in those blacklights :D

See you and thanks for reading, commenting and sharing the love ♥

6 comments:

  1. enjoy your vacation,have nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it all !
    have a fun and nice vacation !
    we will wait for you ! dont worry !
    huge hug !

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 your hand is amazing!! :D
    I wish I had a lamp just to play with GITD polishes too.
    BTW, take your time to relax Margriet and enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so pretty! Great tutorial too. Thank you for sharing!
    Stamping Nail Art

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all,

    Thanks for all the comments!
    Too bad the vacation is already over but I really was able to relax and have fun with my loved ones :D
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete